For More Info click here: Holland America Line
Holland America Line continue to prepare and develope plans to meet the Framework for Conditional Sailing Order issued by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the company is extending its pause of cruise operations for all departures through April 30, 2021. This includes Alaska, Mexican Riviera, Pacific Coast, Caribbean, Mediterranean and Canada/New England departures.
They will cancel all Alaska cruises through mid-May, Alaska departures on three ships through early June, any Land+Sea Journeys connected with cancelled Alaska sailings, Mediterranean cruises through early June and Zaandam’sCanada/New England itineraries through August.
Cruises impacted by this pause in operation are:
All cruise departures through April 30, 2021.
- Eurodamand Oosterdamthrough the first week of June (roundtrip from Seattle).
· Koningsdamthrough mid-May (roundtrip from Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada).
· Nieuw Amsterdamand Noordam through mid-May (roundtrip Vancouver and between Vancouver and Whittier, Alaska).
· Zuiderdamthough early June (roundtrip from Vancouver).
- Volendamcruises through early June (between Venice and Civitavecchia [Rome], Italy). Westerdam though early June (roundtrip from Venice or between Venice and Piraeus [Athens], Greece).
- Zaandamcruises through August (between Boston, Massachusetts, and Montreal, Quebec, Canada).
Guests and their travel partners are being notified of the cancellations and options for Future Cruise Credits (FCC) and rebooking.
Holland America Line is closely following the protocol set forth by the CDC, and is preparing ships and implementing procedures to meet all requirements for approval to sail following the pause.