What has changed?
Our Booking Reassurance Guarantee has been expanded further today in reaction to the fast-moving Coronavirus situation. We are focusing the guarantee on 2020 sailings and guests can now transfer to any other cruise on sale (2020, 2021 or 2022) cruise as long as they give us 14 days’ notice.
This means that guests on any 2020 cruise can transfer to any alternative cruise currently on sale with a minimum of 14 days’ notice. The Booking Reassurance Guarantee applies to both new bookings AND all existing bookings regardless of date of booking.
Terms and conditions:
- Applies to all bookings departing in 2020 regardless of booking date.
- Request to transfer must be received by us no later than 14 days prior to departure.
- This applies to both Freedom and Saver Fares. Where guests pay in full on a Saver Fare then the full amount can be applied to another cruise.
- The replacement cruise must be of an equivalent value to the original cruise booking or higher unless transferring more than 90 days prior to departure (180 days for a long cruise) in which case the value of the transferred cruise must be at least 75% of the original booking value. Any difference in value is payable by the guest.
- Our ‘Booking Reassurance Guarantee’ applies to both Ocean and River cruises.
- Guests can transfer their cruise once only (unless their subsequent cruise is cancelled in which case they can obviously move again).
- The lead guest on the new cruise must be identical to the original booking.
- All cruises are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Excludes tour operator bookings. Please contact your Account Manager.